Vince The Voodoo doll Vince The Voodoo doll

ABOUT TIME!

Great to see you finally finished this fucking thing! It came out great, the animation looks damn good, the sync between the animation and music is virtually flawless. Yup, Great Job!

Emanhattan responds:

You and lenka monkiztit were always pushing me around about it if it wasnt for you two thugs i would never have finished this fuck you ixintro fuck you im telling mom

Coming Soon... Coming Soon...

Fuck Yeah

Came out great, sorry I didn't get my part done :X

Solar City Solar City

No No No This Won't Do At All

Way to rip off Metropolis Circuit and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan.

Link3Kokiri responds:

I... really can't see the resemblance to Gurren Lagann here bro. Don't get me wrong, I've seen that anime and thought it was the best ever. But really? Could you at least point out HOW this is "ripping" it off?

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

I Drink YOUR Milkshake!

Wow never thought I'd see the day where a Newgrounds movie would do a big reference to There Will Be Blood (a movie I believe has the most satisfying ending in the history of cinema). I'm doubting like 75% of the community will even understand what you're referencing haha but who gives a crap. Their loss.

Anyway I might as well review the series itself since I doubt I'll ever be compelled to review again (since I rarely review anything) I'm really enjoying this new series. It's very smart and takes a much needed stab at the tiresome amount of video game parodies featured online (i.e. HERE). The characters are enjoyable and interact well with one another and seem like you can get a lot of mileage out of them. Besides that, the animation was great, your animation skills continue to improve with each passing cartoon. Your comedic timing is spot on as well, which can be a complete bitch to do.

Yeah yeah yeah good work. Also noticed you even featured the same continuity error involving the amount of pins in the left bowling lane. Great job, can't wait to see more.

TBA -Heroes vs Villains TBA -Heroes vs Villains

Yeahhh

Great fuckin work CVG, the animation and music is great. You definitely kicked my ass in that tournament haha

Comick responds:

Lol thanks man, I appreciate it! But I still wanted to see that evil vegan do some battling ;D

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Nice!

That's the most eye-pleasing cartoon yet, the highlights and shadows on the characters added a lot to the atmosphere. I liked the change-of-pace story from your usual and the backgrounds were really well done too. lmao at the joke at the end of the animatic.

Nightwayfarer responds:

thx
the highlights and shadow realy sucked the life outta me. Though i think my life was worth it :B

-hipsterween- -hipsterween-

11/10 Fuck you Star Ratings

Jesus Lenko, that was awesome. Some of the best visuals and animation I've ever seen out of you! The characters and environments were rich and the color palettes were well chosen and suited the storyline. Fuckin hipsters. Fuckin Lenko smirks. Well done man, well done. Go enjoy yourself a nice tasty beverage or something, you can rest now.

The Devil of New Haven The Devil of New Haven

Hrm

The visual quality of the movie was very well done, but when actual animation started, I was very disappointed to see very little redrawing for the animation, basically just tween up down up down. There kind of wasn't any animation aside from lip syncing and a few isolated scenes. And the fact that you pretty much only show the characters at a chest-up profile shot makes it seem really repetitive in the terms of staging. Otherwise, the sound quality was good, though the grand father's voice wasn't very dynamic. Also the story was decent, a liiitle cliche but otherwise fine.

Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3 Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3

I'd Rather Play This Thing on Mute

The animation in this cartoon was very fluid and it shows that you put a lot of effort into it... It's just, the girl's voice acting is ATROCIOUS. To the point where it ruins the whole movie. I tried watching this movie the first time when it came out, but I turned it off after hearing her voice. Besides that, the progression of the story line was pretty good and the rise of tension (visually) was well done. I'm sure this movie would have a much better higher if you chose someone else, can't stress that enough.

Captain Planet Strip Club Captain Planet Strip Club

Grr You Just Make Me So Jealous!

Excellent, excellent work all around. There are only a few artists that make eyes light up upon seeing in the portal and you're one of them! Your animation style is some of the best on the site, very clean, very detailed and you actually USE FRAME-BY-FRAME! Even if you do cheat, it's not very evident. The voice acting was excellent again. Be careful now or else your PM is going to become a recurring character! Way to go B)

Sexual-Lobster responds: